227 E Street Redwood City, California 94063 Phone: (740)334-8424 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lpdavis/ Github: https://github.com/spookyd
Self-driven individual with unmatched passion to solve business needs utilizing new technologies while continuing to hone software craftsmanship
Programming Languages: Swift 4, Objective C, Java, Ruby iOS Frameworks: UIKit, AVFoundation, CoreLocation, GCD, CoreBluetooth, CoreData Third Party Libraries: Apollo-ios, JSQMessageViewController, Alamofire, AlamofireImage, XMPP Framework, Lottie-ios Network: REST, GraphQL, JSON, XML Persistence: SQLite, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB Testing: XCTest, Quick, Nimble, Cucumber, RSpec Development Tools: Xcode, AppCode, Carthage, CocoaPods Clean Code: SwiftLint, Object Oriented Design, SOLID, Protocol Oriented Design, TDD/BDD Additional Proficiencies: Git, Scrum, Jenkins, Travis CI, Markdown, Rake, Make
11/2017 to present Senior iOS Engineer ZeeMee - https://www.zeemee.com Redwood City, CA Senior engineer on a small iOS team providing technical support and new features for ZeeMee’s mobile application.
- Identified UI performance bottlenecks and executed plan of action to improve video feed
- Designed and implemented routing system allowing for flexible navigation within the application as well as through deep links
- Integrated a custom ejabberd client, enabling live communications directly within the application
- Collaborated with design team to create pixel perfect custom photo library, video recorder and video editor
10/2014 to present Owner, Lead Developer Lucky 13 Technologies, LLC. - http://lucky13.technology Columbus, OH Partnering with software firms to build custom mobile applications and backend services.
- Weigl Works - Designed and implemented AppKit UI components for a show control MacOS application
- Scotts® - Developed a custom Android based door to door sales app, which allowed for card present credit card transactions
- Bold Penguin - Created an API only Rails 5 application used for an insurance eligibility rules engine
- Tap by Lucky 13 - Personal iOS productivity app, written in Swift and uses ReSwift for unidirectional data flow
06/2015 to 07/2017 Lead Mobile Application Architect, eCommerce The Wendy’s Company - http://wendys.com Columbus, OH Lead engineer on the Wendy’s eCommerce Application Development team with primary focus on the iOS and Android platforms.
- Led refactor of the Wendy’s iOS app, converting from a singular Objective C code base to Swift modules, resulting in a 1438% decrease in reported bugs
- Guided Junior and Core members in TDD practices, resulting in a code coverage increase from 6% to 75%
- Collaborated directly with UX team to ensure a unified and polished product
- Created an internal iOS application used for debugging Bluetooth Beacon installations within restaurants
11/2014 to 06/2015 Senior Application Developer, eCommerce The Wendy’s Company - http://wendys.com Columbus, OH Original member of the Wendy’s Company innovation center, 90º Labs.
- Instrumental in the development and launch of the Wendy’s iOS mobile ordering application; written in Objective C
- Created custom scripts for both App Store and Enterprise application deployments using Jenkins jobs
- Developed an automatic order fulfillment framework using Swift, Core Bluetooth and Core Location, providing mobile users with a unique restaurant experience
- Instrumental in the development of the product foundation, CI, and Automation Scripts to support the new iOS, Android, and Web applications; https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wendys/id540518599?mt=8, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wendys.nutritiontool&hl=en
02/2013 to 11/2014 Solutions Developer Leading EDJE, LLC. - http://leadingedje.com/ Columbus, OH Member of solutions delivery team, providing expertise in custom application development and unique business solutions.
- Crown Infolink®(http://www.crown.com/en-us/fleet-management/infolink.html) - Built fork lift management solution using Android for client and Java technologies to expose HTTP endpoints
- DSW - Performed security audit, based on OWASP for mobile guidelines, for DSW’s eCommerce iOS application
06/2011 to 02/2013 Developer Motorists Insurance Group - https://www.motoristsinsurancegroup.com/who-we-are/affiliates/motorists-mutual Columbus, OH Developed and supported new features for existing home and life insurance agent portals, as well as the Motorists Insurance mobile application project.
- Mentored in Android and iOS development, testing, and deployment for the Motorists Insurance mobile applications https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/motorists-mutual-mobile/id503935355?mt=8, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.motorists&hl=en
2011 to 2013 Founder/ Lead Developer DesignLinx, LLC. Newark, OH Founder of an interactive wedding planning website, WeddingLinx, which connected DIY wedding planners with vendors.
2000 to 2012 Electrical Journeyman, Foreman Goodin Electric - http://www.goodinelectric.com/ Newark, OH Lead foreman on over 20 commercial and industrial projects, with varying environments, team sizes and complexities.
08/18/2014 Professional Scrum Master™ level I (PSM I) Scrum.org
08/16/2013 Professional Scrum Developer™ (PSD) Scrum.org
07/19/2013 OCPJP (Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer) Oracle
06/2007 to 07/2011 Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineering Technologies DeVry University GPA: 3.96
IoT: Bluetooth 4+, Raspberry Pi, Node Red, Arduino
Travel: Hiking, Kayaking, Food, Culture
Music: Guitar, Keyboard, Theory
Other: Woodworking, iOS Development