What is Tap?
Tap is a simple application meant to allow anyone keep track of the number of times something occurs.
Why keeping track counts
- Assists in forming new habits or break old ones by tracking a goal.
- Replaces the analog "clicker", typically used for counting people or inventory, but you can count whatever you want.
- You can use it to track how many moves it takes you to beat your friend in chess.
- Tap to increment the count
- Gesture support - Swipe down with two fingers to decrement the count
- Haptic Feedback(Only available on supported devices)
- Editable counter name
- Over 20 different button colors to choose from
- A counter reset
- x-callback support
- Dark Mode
- And many more to come...
Having trouble with the application? Would you like to see a new feature? Or, would you like to just say hello?
Just drop me a line!
More about Tap
Why make another "counter" app?
I wanted to make an application that was a simple concept but would also allow me to become creative with what features I can add in the future. How the application looks and feels to the user is also very important to me, this is why I wanted to put extra emphasis on making the application beautiful.
Behind the scenes
I am a passionate mobile developer and I love to build things, pushing myself out of my comfort zone and most of all I love to learn. I started this project to explore a new architecture and to write a blog about my experiences with the architecture. In the process I realized that I was making something that I was really proud of and I wanted to share my creation. I still have ambitions to write about this journey in a series of blog posts and I will proudly share the link once I have started. Thank you for your support!